Sunday, February 05, 2012

IWA for Sunday 020512

I love when people tell THESE people to "Screw Off."

Hey folks,

OK, so, there is this Statue that has been in place for over 55 years. It's been there longer than our Idiot has been on this, well, about the same time, our Idiot has been on the Earth. Yet NOW, it's a problem? Because some Twit decided it is?

You know, I'm so tired of dumb, arrogant, self important, Morons, that feel they have the right to tell everyone else how to live. I love when people tell THESE people to "Screw Off." I absolutely love it.

So this Statue, I'm sure you have guessed by now, is of the Religious nature, and is on what people consider "Pubic Land." Also, as you guessed, Atheistic Morons that have NO clue what the Constitution ACTUALLY says, attempted to use the Constitution to force people to remove it. They failed.

They failed because of people like YOU and people in Leadership that said enough is enough, and are LISTENING to YOU. This is the Story of the Mountain Top Jesus Statue in Montana.

According to AOL - Jesus Statue In Montana Can Stay, Forest Service Says By MATT GOURAS, Associated Press

HELENA, Montana -- A mountaintop Jesus statue can stay at a ski resort in the western U.S. state of Montana - for now.

The religious statue, which has been on federal land since 1955, was allowed to remain in place for at least 10 more years after the U.S. Forest Service reversed its eviction order Tuesday. The initial decision came amid heated debate over the separation of church and state as required by the U.S. Constitution.
NO IT ISN'T!!! What IS required by the U.S. Constitution, is that these Morons do NOT interfere with ANYONE'S Freedom OF Religion and the prohibiting the free exercise thereof. What the Constitution SAYS is that the Federal Government can not ESTABLISH or CREATE a National Religion as we have in Europe. That the PEOPLE in this Country have the FREEDOM to worship ANY Religion and or practice said Religion ANYWHERE at ANYTIME they choose.

According our Idiot,,No,,never mind. It doesn't matter what she says. It doesn't matter what she thinks. She is just flat out wrong. She IS Annie Laurie Gaylor, FFRF Co-President. You know, typical Liberal, Atheist, Busy Body. Someone that thinks she has the Right to dictate to everyone else how they should live, what they should think, and what they can and can't do when it comes to their Faith.

You know, I love asking people this question. Could it NOT be considered a form of Insanity, to spend the majority of your Life, fighting against something you do not even believe exists to begin with? Remember the Purple Bunny?

Tell me there is a Purple Bunny in my back yard, I have to do what it tells me, or, more to the point, what YOU tell me, or the Purple Bunny will eat me. I'm going to tell you thanks, but no thanks. I'm going to think you are nuts, I'm going on with the rest of my Day and Life. I am NOT, going to waste my time and or money, trying to DISPROVE the existence of the Purple Bunny. I'm NOT going to go after anyone that may believe in the Purple Bunny. I'm NOT going to tell you YOU cannot believe in the Purple Bunny. There is NO Purple Bunny. I do not care if you believe or not. Believe all you want.

Congratulations Annie Laurie Gaylor, you ARE the Idiot of the Week. If you do not believe, Cool. I have no issue with that. Telling me I can not practice MY Faith anytime, anywhere I choose? Screw Off. LIE about something you have NO clue about, the Constitution? Screw Off. Tell someone that has a Statue in place for 55 years, you know, about half the time you have been around, just because you don't like it? Screw Off. Basically, uh, Screw Off.
Peter

Sources:
AOL - Jesus Statue In Montana Can Stay, Forest Service Says

No comments: